Call Center Agent
I am motivated, organized and always up for challenges. My professional experience and my involvement with civil society helped me develop new hard and soft skills that I am always striving to improve. I am also a passionate person and a life enthusiast.
2019: Master’s degree in Translation from the Higher Institute of Human Sciences of Tunis.
2015: Bachelor’s degree in English for communication from the Higher Institute of Languages of Tunis.
2014: Milner school of English certificate: Learning more about the British culture.
April 2018- Till now : English language teacher at Jock’art formation training center
Teaching General English and English for Communication to young and adult learners:
– Developing a plan for each course.
– Preparing, administering and correcting worksheets and exams.
– Putting together Power Point presentations for visual learning
– Participating in meetings and training workshops for teachers.
March 2017-December 2017: Team leader in the offshore international company DSTVM
– Supervising, training, coaching and motivating the team to achieve targets
– Managing client’s expectations
– Delegating tasks and setting deadlines
– Listening to team members feedback and resolving any issues or conflicts
2016-2018: Freelance Translator
-Translation of various types of documents (English – Arabic – French) for individual clients and
organizations (articles, essays, video subtitling, press releases).
February 2015- March 2015: Internship at the International Union of Bank (Back Office)
July 2013-June2013: Internship at the Arab Tunisian Bank (Customer Service)
- Communication skills
- customer service
- Problem Solving, Team management
Groups & Associations
- amnesty, linguaphile
- Arabic, English, French
226 total views, 1 today