Experienced Service Management professional
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
B.E in Computer Science and Engineering with 3.5 Years of experience in:
Incident/Problem/Change/Release – Management & Linux administration, End-to-end product life cycle of IT service Management (ITSM), e-Commerce & Web Portals. Proficient in handling people, building healthy & long-lasting business relations. An effective communicator with strong problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills. Expertise in Major Incident Management Process, Skilled in identifying improvement areas and implementing measures to minimize number Incidents, Expertise in providing Technical Support.
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science) from B.S. Abdur Rahman University.
I have over 3.5 years of experience in field related to infrastructure and People Management. I work as AstraZeneca’s Analyst in Incident Management, providing technical leadership to drive rapid resolutions of service impacting incidents, proactively engage with customer Service desks & resolver groups, providing all necessary approvals, and ensure incident communications to key stakeholders are completed to the expected stake holders & timescales.
Previously, I was an Assistant Marketing Manager at Pushpam, where I took the responsibility for overseeing all marketing campaigns for the oil & gas firm in AWS cloud platform for the biggest Petroleum enterprises in the country to coordinate with the consumer market on long term internal run.
- Hands on: People/Incident/Change/Release Management
- Linux RHCE/RHEL7: 2015 – 2017
- ESOL: 2013 (valid Lifetime)
- ITIL v4 Foundation: 2019 (valid Lifetime)
- Assertive, Attention to Detail, Communication, Compassion, Competitive Analysis, Conflict Management, Customer Oriented, People/Incident/Change/Release Management, Problem Solving, Progressive, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Thinking, Time Management
Groups & Associations
- English, Hindi, Tamil
197 total views, 2 today