I’m 45 years old from Morocco with a bashler
in sociology plus a 10 years experience is 3 months as a truck driver with TRANSMEL group in Morocco, (tipper, tank, tray, fridge, roller cover, centenary) I’m so attracted to Canada is the job in Canada is I’m ready to move to another adventure is looking for a good future, that’s why I’m writing to ask you if you are recruiting a driver outside of Canada? It is an honor for me to work with you. thank you.
Bachelor’s degree in sociology, bac + 4
I am a road driver since 02/09/02009.
The transport of goods.
– Responsible for all goods loads in his truck.
– Responsible for security is delivery times.
-Surveille loading and unloading of his truck.
– Responsible for covering and unclogging his truck.
– Performs small handlings.
-It ensures the regular monitoring of maintenance and minor repairs of his vehicle.
-It ensures the regularity of the papers of his truck.
-It ensures the filling of forms and other administrative documents (delivery slips, security documents, certificates, ex …)
-Communicated with the central dispatcher as needed through a cell phone.
– Able to drive vehicles: manual and automatic transmission
- driver for more than 10 years
- English, frensh
196 total views, 1 today