Sales Representative Specialist
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
MS Office &Oracle
Presentable & articulate
• M.Car &M.Bike License
• Passport No:BC0575462
• H.No289 Lane 7,St No.1
• Westridge 3 Rawalpindi.
Sales Representative Resume
A confident, natural and driven sales person who is interested in working for company’s who market leaders in their respective fields are. Possessing clear evidence of achievement in areas such as iPhone, Famous mobile brands, GoPro products, DJI products, JBL Speakers, Sony Products, Fuji Instax camera, Nikon, Rollei Products, Samsonite, computer & Cellphone accessories, account management and closing sales. Mutarrif is an exceptional person who is willing to go that extra mile to deliver superb results. He is able to unlock volume, availability, space & promotional opportunities through building effective & collaborative business relationships with key customers. An exceptional person who can explore new territories and push existing limits by following up new leads or referrals fully. Presently looking to join a company where success is rewarded & internal succession is given priority.
GRAND STORES LLC – DUBAI MALL (UAE).
SALES REPRESENTATIVE June 2017 – 2019.
Working closely with the sales management team and marketing staff to initiate marketing strategies that support the sales objectives of the company. Always representing the company professionally, ethnically and morally at all times.
FASHION & LIFESTYLE STORE
Talented and creative Retail Merchandising major with a strong background in Visual Merchandising. Successful work three years of an experience proving exposure to all aspects of retail operation including sales, customer service, Visual Merchandising, Floor sets/Changes, cash management and inventory /stocking. Mainly products related to fashion like jeans, Tee-shirts, jackets, caps, under garments, perfumes, cosmetics, jewellery, watches, glasses etc.
DUTIES, KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Identifying and maximising revenue from existing customer accounts.
• Maintaining high levels of product and customer knowledge and participating in training programmes as appropriate.
• Submitting detailed proposals and quotations to customers.
• Providing regular and accurate sales forecast updates to Senior Managers.
• Preparing and delivering sales presentations.
• Monitoring competition and analysing competitor activity.
• Attending sales conferences and industry marketing events.
• Aligning selling prices with company guidelines.
• Identifying the customer needs.
• Can easily settle in to any role & take over the management of an existing client base.
• Conducting accurate market research.
• Evaluating marketing campaigns.
• Able to build relationships with customers.
• Confident and able to take the initiative.
• Tactfully handling any complaints.
• Able to make professional sales presentations & product demonstrations to audiences.
B.Com: Islamabad College of Management & Commerce (Punjab University)
HSSC: Pakistan Advanced College Of Excellence Saddar Rawalpindi (Fbise)
REFERENCES – Available on request!
Graduation in commerce
HSSC COMPUTER SCIENCE
MATRICULATION GENERAL SCIENCE
I’m having carrying an experience at least 6 years in business or sales industry , recently worked in UAE Dubai Mall and part time worked as a security officer in different clubs,bars, events,beaches,or special security agent.
- Time management,task management, influencing skills.
- Customer service agent, Sales Representative
- Arabic, English, Hindi/Urdu
212 total views, 1 today