Senior Account Director
- LinkedIn Profile
Experienced Senior Account Director with a demonstrated history in 4 different continents of working in the marketing and advertising industry. Skilled in Brand Positioning, Event Management, Digital Strategy, Media Buying, TVC and Radio Production, Web Design and Management.
Professional graduated from University of Pretoria, South Africa. GPA 4.0 out of 4.0.
Senior Account Director (Field Day):
• Managed accounts for entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands that included natural health products and quick service restaurants.
• Managed and mentored the Account Services team consisting of 3 staff members and ensured that all team members followed proper workflow processes.
• Clients included Warner Brothers Entertainment Canada; Bioforce Canada (A. Vogel); Golf Canada (RBC Canadian Open); Canadian National Exhibition (CNE); Coaching Association of Canada; Quesada Burritos & Tacos.
Account Director (Wired Messenger):
• Managed digital accounts for a number of National brand’s marketing needs in the Canadian food service and retail industries.
• Clients included Hero Certified Burgers; Harvey’s; Swiss Chalet, Montana’s, Milestones; Bier Markt; Fallsview Group hotels; Town Shoes.
Account Director (The Sharp Group):
• Managed strategic accounts in the public sector (Federal), tourism associations, ecotourism industry and resort municipalities.
Media & Production Manager (Kenes Group):
• Managed the media planning / media buying for 150 medical congresses per annum (worldwide).
• Assisted in creating an in-house specialised media agency.
• Managed the studio resources consisting of 4 staff members in-house + freelance graphic designers.
Director of Client Services (&nd Communications):
• Co-owner of a boutique advertising agency in Johannesburg.
• Managed 18 staff members who worked on the ERM and upgrades account of South Africa’s biggest mobile communications company known as “Vodacom” (partially owned by Vodafone).
Account Manager (Draft FCB):
• Managed the rebranding of the Compaq website after they got bought over by Hewlett-Packard.
• Managed the Toyota National advertising account with specific reference being paid to web, rugby TV sponsorships and print campaigns.
- Google Adwords (5 years)
- Google Analytics (7 years)
- WhatCounts (1.5 years)
- Pipedrive (4 years)
- Function Point (1.5 years)
- Microsoft Office (19 years)
- Budgets, Digital Media, Leadership, Project Management, Public Speaking, Team management, TV Production
- Afrikaans, English
130 total views, 1 today