Network Operations Supervisor
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
A experienced network operations supervisor for more than 15 yrs. and had developed skills in troubleshooting network devices and servers. And capable of handling pressure and multiple tasks. I am a team player and willing to go to extra mile. Knowldegeable in Microsoft and Red Hat Linux systems. Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Business Administration – 1996
University of Santo Tomas
Cisco Networking Academy Program – Certificate of Course Completion – June 2003
• Excellent troubleshooting, analyzing and problem solving skills.
• Highly motivated and ability to work as a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers non-technical and technical.
• Ability to perform tasks in a team as well as independently.
• Skilled in handling multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Skilled in developing innovative solutions to handle complex problems.
- Proficient in Cisco Switches and devices, HP servers, DHCP, DNS, WIFI devices.
- Knowledge in operating systems like Windows 2012 R2, Windows 10 PRO.
- Extensive knowledge of Red Hat Linux, VMWare.
- English and Filipino
103 total views, 1 today